A great college store doesn't just happen
College stores work hard every day to serve students, support faculty, and innovate new ways to help advance the identity and personality of the institution. And yet many don’t get the credit they deserve. Why?
One of the reasons is that too few stores share their stories of success. Participating in the Independent College Store Financial Survey changes this!
- Validate your hard work by demonstrating how your store performs year-to-year in comparison to the industry benchmarks.
- Learn what functions of your store are best, and what can be improved. Guide indiCo in providing the resources needed for all stores to become great in every way!
- You become part of a growing and powerful effort to demonstrate that an independent store can deliver great results.
Benefits Exclusive to Participating Stores:
- Secure online access to detailed store tables.
- Detailed survey tables with improved comparisons to similar stores.
- One free print copy of the overall survey findings (a $999 value!).
- Additional print copies available at a greatly reduced rate (a 90% savings).
- Opportunity to order a custom comparative report of individual store results for $295.
Since 1980, The National Association of College Stores (NACS) has conducted a financial survey of its store members to gather collegiate retail information. Data is collected in many areas-- including sales, expenses, purchases, inventory, store size, and staff levels.
The Independent College Store Financial Survey is conducted each fall. Results are published in the spring and available for purchase through the NACS Store by NACS Full Store members (with non-contract ownership).
Please contact OnCampus Research at email@example.com for more information.