Funded by the NACS Foundation, the Student Watch™ study conducted twice a year contains vital, industry-specific research that offers new insights into the college student consumer and other campus trends.
The 2017/2018 study is now open to 100 campuses.
Participating campuses will receive FREE:
- Access to a customizable online promotional kit.
- Data tables with your individual campus results.
- Aggregate data across all campuses for benchmarking.
- Final report with aggregate results, insights and data tables.
- View latest key findings from the 2015-2016 report.
Additional cross-tab analyses and custom reporting are available for a fee.
- Fielding both waves of the study for two weeks during the established fielding dates (October and February).
- Obtaining all necessary institutional approvals.
- Promoting the survey to students. We will provide a monetary prize for one student on each campus.
- Sending at least one email invitation directly to all or a random sample of your students.
Sign Up Today:
To apply to be a participating campus, please complete this short questionnaire and an OnCampus Research associate will follow up with you. Questions? Contact Maria Meyer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Watch™: Attitudes and Behaviors Toward Course Materials
Brings you student perceptions so you can effectively understand the evolution of course content. The report explores course material trends, track textbook spending, and analyze students' attitudes toward the college store.
View the latest Key Findings from the 2015-2016 report.
This fact-packed analysis contains:
- Acquisition behaviors including where, when, how, and what course materials are being obtained
- Leading and preferred sources for course material purchases and rentals
- Considerations and influences when selecting course materials
- Cause and effect of students opting out of course materials
- Use and perception of access codes
- End-of-term behaviors including where and why students sold and reasons for keeping course materials
- Data tables from fall 2016 and spring 2017
On sale now—ORDER TODAY!
| Digital Report
|| Printed Report
| Store Member*
*A special report price is available to any NACS full store member, made possible by a $800 NACS Foundation grant. A $800 rebate will be applied to your order.