Brings you faculty perceptions so you can effectively understand the evolution of course content. The report explores the adoption process, tracks faculty usage of materials, and analyze faculty attitudes toward the college store.
Participating campuses will receive FREE:
- Access to a customizable online promotional kit.
- Data tables with your individual campus results.
- Aggregate data across all campuses for benchmarking.
- Final report with aggregate results, insights and data tables.
Additional cross-tab analyses and custom reporting is available for a fee.
- Field the survey for two weeks during the established fielding dates (March / April).
- Obtaining all necessary institutional approvals.
- Promoting the survey to faculty. We will provide a monetary prize for one faculty member on each campus.
- Sending at least one email invitation directly to all or a random sample of your faculty.
Sign Up Today:
To apply to be a participating campus, please complete this short questionnaire and an OnCampus Research associate will follow up with you. Questions? Contact Maria Meyer at: email@example.com
Faculty Watch: Attitudes and Behaviors Toward Course Materials
This new study brings you faculty perceptions and behaviors so you can effectively understand the evolution of course content. The report explores the course materials selection process, tracks faculty usage of materials, and analyzes faculty attitudes toward the college store.
This fact-packed analysis contains:
- Role and considerations in assigning materials
- Frequency of updating to a new edition or title
- Usage and preference of course material formats
- Faculty and student usage and attitude comparisons
- Role and value of the campus store
- Data tables from the spring 2016 survey
- View the latest key findings from the 2015-2016 report
On sale now—ORDER TODAY!
| Digital Report
|| Printed Report
Please contact Maria Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.