Faculty Watch: Attitudes and Behaviors Toward Course Materials
This new study brings you faculty perceptions and behaviors so you can effectively understand the evolution of course content. The report explores the course materials selection process, tracks faculty usage of materials, and analyzes faculty attitudes toward the college store.
This fact-packed analysis contains:
- Role and considerations in assigning materials
- Frequency of updating to a new edition or title
- Usage and preference of course material formats
- Faculty and student usage and attitude comparisons
- Role and value of the campus store
- Data tables from the spring 2016 survey
- View the latest key findings from the 2015-2016 report
On sale now—ORDER TODAY!
| Digital Report
|| Printed Report
*A NACS store member discount of $400 is available through the end of October 2016.
Please contact Maria Meyer at email@example.com with questions.